My Google reader is chock full of great food blogs (amongst others), and as I’ve mentioned in the past, I turn to them often for meal inspiration. So every once in a while I’ll share with you some of the recent posts, articles and the like that are making me very, very hungry:
- Mark Bittman’s pasta e fagioli con le cozze, or pasta with beans and mussels, sounds SO delicious. He’s one of my favorite resources for slap-dash meal ideas, and I cannot wait to try this out soon.
- Cheese or font? This has been making the rounds today, and it’s a delightful distraction. It also combines two of my very favorite things–typography and cheese.
- While I wait for Michael’s take on our own adventures in grilled whole fish, amuse yourself with The Wednesday Chef’s tale of grilled orata…
- This brings me back to where we spent our honeymoon (because it’s where we stayed), and the bread recipe looks utterly heavenly.
- I’m not much of a stew girl by nature (lamb stew is one of the few exceptions) but this concoction by the Kitchen Witch looks particularly intriguing–and I love the idea of dinner by committee.
Have you seen anything particularly delicious, interesting or amusing? Feel free to let loose in the comments.